Utrecht University: Relevant course works for Masters in History of Politics and Society
I do not have any bachelors done with respect to my Masters application. So I decided to highlight the list of works I read and learned by myself./O\
Relevant course works.
As I mentioned in my application, I do not have a relevant academic course works. But, I did read on my own on the following topics with respect to discipline.
- Idealism, Materialism, 18th Century Materialism.
- Metaphysics, Dialectical Materialism.
- Lokayata - An Ancient Indian Materialism.
- Buddhism and why it came to existence.
- A little bit of Vedhic vs Anti-vedhic philosophy.
- New Democracy.
- A systematic crisis in modern politics.
- People welfare state - What? Why? How?
I have a little bit introduction to the origins of society with the help of the following books to mention a two:
- From Volga to Ganga (a book by Rahul Sankrityayan)
- Origins of family, private property and the state by Frederick Engels (Still reading)
I wish made some corrections.>_O Too late! I want to post the version I have submitted to the Utrecht University.